Ana Maria Ferri
Born in Buenos Aires, Ana Maria Ferri is an experienced language trainer, teacher trainer and course leader with extensive work in the corporate and academic fields, and a focus on language and intercultural communication.
After graduating in Language Teaching, I completed a Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics and have specialized in English and Spanish Business training. I have worked as a Spanish and English tutor in Argentina, England and Germany.
I have worked extensively in the Corporate and Public Systems and at very prestigious Universities in the fields of Business, Teacher Training, General and Culture language as well as of Distance Education. I am also a certified IBO and DELE examiner.
– Born: Munich, Germany
– M.A. Master of Arts German and Spanish as a Foreign Language
– Long standing experience in Teacher Training and Teaching German as a Foreign Language
– Systemic Coach
LCT is a training provider for language, business and culture. Our product portfolio includes trainings for companies and private individuals; regular and intensive language courses as well as online coaching.
In order to be able to cover the requirements, particularly for technical areas of expertise and their specialized vocabulary, we work with Language-specific specialists (engineers, technicians, salesmen, etc.) depending on the project.
Rapid evolution of communication technologies has changed language pedagogy and language use, enabling new forms of discourse, new forms of authorship, and new ways to create and participate in communities. How do these changes affect the ways we learn, use, and teach languages?
Internet has become a part of our lives in ways we have never envisaged before. Today, even self-learning is possible. We find in it the advantages of an independent, customized learning tool, but we still miss the traditional human aspect behind it. In the face of a world where time and distance are no longer a barrier, online coaching proposes an alternative route to bridging the gap.
To achieve a truly effective use of the language in the professional and cultural environment, competent support is useful and necessary.
WE BELIEVE IN
Many years of experience show, that applying the following principles to coaching and training, will result in effective and enduring learning outcomes.
– We offer a certified knowledge base in latest educational technology, learning materials and teaching approach.
– We adapt training according to the subject theme, students´ individual needs and learning pace.
– We use authentic up-to-date materials in order to connect with real life events, which ensures long-lasting learning outcomes.
At the end of the day it is all about using the acquired language by talking, reading and writing and feeling good when doing so.
– We enable students to feel at ease and gain communicative confidence, by building a solid language use in the appropriate social and cultural register.
– Use of the most successfully proven language learning methodology adapting the approach to each lesson or activity. Our Communicative Language Teaching Approach and Blended Teaching options get the best results.
– We foster intercultural communication by providing a comprehensive insight into the target language culture.
LEARNING THE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE WITH JOY
Last, not least, communication means connecting with people. And any connection is better when made joyfully and in a relaxed atmosphere.
– We make learning easy and interactive because students learn better and more when they have fun.
– We provide students with the tools to continue learning with ease and independently after the sessions.