Language coaching and training to develop communication skills in the foreign language.
– Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone
Do you want to communicate effectively in Spanish or English? This course will help you reach that goal. It will boost your speaking skills. You will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will change how you speak in the target language and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in the target language, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak Spanish/English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations
– Small Talk and Conversational vocabulary
– Key Pronunciation: Stress and Intonation
– Making a Speech
– Meet and talk Online – Group discussion language
– Powerful Phone Talk
– Keys to a Strong Interview
– Presentations – Deliver your Pitch/Presentation
– DEVELOP YOUR FLUENCY AND pornunciation SKILLS
This course is ideal if you are looking to develop your fluency and confidence when communicating in Spanish, English or German.
It is specifically designed by your trainer to give you as many opportunities to practise your speaking skills as possible. Discussions, group work and practice activities will revolve around a range of topics of general interest such as current affairs, latest trends, and customs, which are chosen according to your preferences.
Throughout the course, your trainer will tackle any language weaknesses identified throughout your sessions.
This course focuses more on the practical aspects, like communication usage of the language especially during group activities, debates and presentations. You will gain confidence by verbally practising your language skills in real-life communicative situations.
On this course you will
– consolidate and develop communication skills in the target language through practical activities.
– use the language effectively in various situations of daily and professional life.
– engage in role-playing, presentations and discussions, to ensure a high quantity of speaking activities.
– vocabulary and grammar exercises will be included as required.