Online Coaching and Training to develop language and intercultural competence in Latin American countries.
Foreign nationals going to live and work in Latin American countries may face many challenges in their efforts to adapt to the culture and succeed in the local working environment. While you may be highly competent at work and very successful at home, the challenges of possibly working in a different language and adapting to a range of new cultural rules are likely to make social and professional interactions a challenging, at times frustrating, experience.
LCT will provide you with:
- The language training required for successful communication
- An insight to the Latin American country of destination and its historical, social and economic development
- An understanding of the local culture or “way of doing things”
- Key communication tools and skills to understand—and respond to— business and social subtleties of the culture while living and working in Latin America
- An awareness of culture and country “shock”— and ways of surviving it
- Essential practical information to improve your experience of “living and working” in the UK
Language and Intercultural training will give you a better understanding of the culture. This enables sustainable and barrier-free intercultural cooperation.